Senior Logistics Developer (*)
Ihre AufgabenYour tasks:
- Be part of a global 4PL/LLP organization with a dedicated customer approach, manage duties with operational, tactical and strategical focus
- Lead the design and implementation of customer specific transport & logistics solutions in Europe and overseas, ensure continuous process and efficiency improvement/re-engineering
- Project management ownership and lead function, support the development and implementation of dashboards for internal and external performance control and improvement, support internal & external audits
- Manage master data and quality, execute required procurement activities > Tender/RFQ management, set up work processes and systems to enable operational execution
- Perform gap assessments and create actions plans to implement the customer standards/requirements, support and join monthly and quarterly business review meetings with the customer on regional and global level
- Manage internal knowledge transfer, drive business development activities, co-ordinate project specific cross-department collaboration to ensure seamless execution from operational and strategic perspective
- Be part of the group wide logistics developer forum
- International work experience in logistics engineering, implementation and project management, expertise in the international transport & logistics industry across all service mode
- Preferably a Bachelor/University degree in logistics or engineering with proven track record of similar roles - alternatively several years in supply chain or logistics development functions
- Experience in working with logistics design tools, ideally a background in lead logistics, 4PL environment or consultancy, ability to work independently, accurately and solution orientated
- Take ownership for agreed objectives, ability to drive change management , background in the strategical business planning and development, experience from direct involvement in tactical and/or operational control tower, background in the bulk, oil & gas industry (not mandatory)
- Comprehensive know how in the project & implementation management, out of box thinking with supply chain design skills, capability to manage cross functional teams, target driven personality
- Smart presenter with good communication skills, experienced user of Microsoft Office software, transport management systems and ideally ERP background
- English (business)
Fascinating national and international projects and tasks such as sports and events logistics, trade fair logistics or special transports enrich the work environment.Network and Contacts
The national and international network with colleagues (m/f/d) at DB Schenker enables a professional and private exchange.Working Atmosphere
As a team, we can achieve the best for our customers, employees (m/f/d) and the global community ?– therefore a pleasant working atmosphere is very important to us. Unser Angebot
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Schenker Dedicated Services (SDS) Germany GmbH is a totally independent, non-asset based company, focused on finding the most cost efficient and practical solution for every transport and logistics requirement for customers in all industries. Together with its sister organization based in Gothenburg, Sweden, SDS Group represents the 4PL activities of DB Schenker in Europe.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Senior Logistics Developer (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich