Ihre AufgabenYour tasks:
- Be part of a dedicated and global 4PL/LLP team, work within a customer centric control tower to provide operational and tactical services, regional focus is Europe however connected with the other control towers in overseas, transport modes to be managed are mainly ocean, land and rail
- Make sure that necessary routines for transportation management & respective transport flows are being established, documented and carried out
- Be part of the implementation team to ramp up the new business, control that suppliers and customers adhere to routines and procedures through monitoring of production systems and EDI flows
- Facilitate the administration and management of the agreed service scope within the global 4PL solution, claim & deviation management, support procurement processes (e.g. tender), participate in customer and supplier meetings regarding operational matters
- Active involvement in the carrier/supplier performance management, help the Traffic Manager to compile required statistics for evaluation and follow-up of services executed, analyse with the Traffic Manager actively the operations to make suggestions for continuous improvements
- Check supplier invoices according to the authorization plan, maintenance of master data and ratecards, collaboration with third-party warehouses and terminals
- Administer third party agreements with freight forwarders and manage the interface to the customer´s sales representatives
- Several years experience in the European transport industry covering planning, sourcing and execution of services across the transport modes
- Experience in customer relationship management on operational level, ideally knowledge of the bulk transport market/oil, gas and chemicals
- Pro-active attitude to identify and drive improvement processes, experienced in the performance based management of carrier
- Willingness to travel on need basis within Europe, English (required) and ideally one additional European language
- Experienced user of MS Office, transport management systems and ideally ERP (e.g.SAP)
- Customer focused attitude, issue solving mindset
Fascinating national and international projects and tasks such as sports and events logistics, trade fair logistics or special transports enrich the work environment.Network and Contacts
The national and international network with colleagues (m/f/d) at DB Schenker enables a professional and private exchange.Working Atmosphere
As a team, we can achieve the best for our customers, employees (m/f/d) and the global community ?– therefore a pleasant working atmosphere is very important to us. Unser Angebot
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Schenker Dedicated Services (SDS) Germany GmbH is a totally independent, non-asset based company, focused on finding the most cost efficient and practical solution for every transport and logistics requirement for customers in all industries. Together with its sister organization based in Gothenburg, Sweden, SDS Group represents the 4PL activities of DB Schenker in Europe.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Traffic Coordinator (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich