Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
“Have you ever ordered a product on Amazon and, when the box arrived, wondered how it got to you so fast? Have you wondered where it came from and how much it cost Amazon to deliver it to you?
Our Customer Fulfillment network is renowned for being world-class, delivering packages to customers across the world. Our Finance teams don’t just manage our books; they help drive the company forward by partnering closely with global cross-functional teams to support the growth of this rapidly expanding network; driving controllership, innovation, productivity, and cost-effective operations across the network in a fast paced environment. You’ll employ data analysis to ensure your partners and leaders have the most up to date, reliable information, working collaboratively to make the best possible financial decisions. You’ll make a huge impact, not just on the bottom line performance of your Fulfilment Centre, but on the overall customer experience, making history whilst having fun along the way!”
About the role:
We are looking for a Finance Manager that is excited to join a fast-paced tech company that is continually improving and reimagining the logistics industry. You should be passionate about solving big and complex problems using data, even when the answer or the problem is ambiguous. You should be eager to continuously learn and improve your skills.
As part of Customer Fulfillment Finance, you will support and develop careers as you and your team influence the Customer Fulfillment organization. As trusted business advisors we collaborate with our partners to ensure operational and strategic choices are being made with the most up to date and reliable information. We work across a broad and diverse scope of stakeholders to ensure we are making the best possible choices.
• Be adaptable to changing request and priorities. Able to manage deliverables through ambiguity.
• Supporting internal customer groups in all finance matters including budgeting, forecasting, business cases and cost control.
• Identifying business risks and opportunities; creating mechanisms and reporting to improve our performance
• Your team will foster Diversity and Inclusion, supporting a diverse workplace where everyone feels relevant, embracing diverse thinking.
• Communicating data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner. Adjust style for various audiences to articulate complex finance issues clearly. Your communications drive critical business decisions.
• Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line
• Grow and collaborate across an extensive network outside of Customer Fullfilment in a fast-pace environment
• Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse talent across many different sectors
• Learn from people and cooperate with a wide variety of professional backgrounds
• Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves
• Flexible working environment
• Degree with relevant work experience in Finance / Controlling
• Abililty to effectively communicate in verbal and written English
• Experience and applied knowledge of Accounting and/or Financial concepts.
• Team management and leadership experience
• Knowledge and experience of working with large and complex data sets
• Intermediate German