Global Innovation Manager (*)
Ihre AufgabenYour tasks:
- Support and development of DB Schenker's Innovation Platform Itonics (SaaS) incl. external Supplier Management
- Contribution and support of an agile and sustainable Innovation Network Community within DB Schenker
- Idea scouting and prioritization of innovate developments in the field of logistics, mobility and digitalization
- Design, prepare, conduct and follow-up creative innovation workshops Management of innovation projects and evaluation of incoming innovation ideas from the business
- Creation of presentations and creative communication media with a focus on knowledge and method transfer
- Active internal communication
- A relevant university degree in an ideally innovation and logistics-related discipline, strong interest for trends & technologies
- Research and project management skills, preferably acquired in an innovation context
- Ability to quickly deep dive into new topics/technology and act as an interface between all relevant stakeholders as well as affinity for digital and IT-related topics
- Experience in managing communication projects, comprehensive understanding of innovation in various contexts
- Curiosity, willingness to develop creative communication approaches as well as exceptional interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong networker, relations to start-up ecosystems is a plus, optional: experience in creativity methods, agile methodologies
- Willingness to work in a cross-cultural context, presentation skills, very good MS Office knowledge (Powerpoint, Excel, Word), fluency in English and German, both written and spoken, further languages are a plus
Fascinating national and international projects and tasks such as sports and events logistics, trade fair logistics or special transports enrich the work environment.Working Atmosphere
As a team, we can achieve the best for our customers, employees (m/f/d) and the global community ?– therefore a pleasant working atmosphere is very important to us.Innovative working space
Our modern office complex offers room for innovative working. Unser Angebot
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
The position is located in Frankfurt/Main or Essen, Germany. Our interdisciplinary Global Innovation team is looking for a candidate who will mainly take care of DB Schenker's Innovation related (Pilot-) Projects.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Global Innovation Manager (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich