Ihre AufgabenYour tasks:
- Consistent screening of the start-up landscape for DB Schenker with the focus on sustaining and disruptive innovation , incl. patent watch, competitor analysis, etc.
- Initiation & management of strategic cooperations with startups from scouting through pilot projects into the scaled standard operations, incl. overall communication and relationship management
- Ensuring global transparency in regards to startup related initiatives throughout organization, incl. administration of digital innovation platform and reporting to top management stakeholders as well as taking care of a cross-industry start-up network and developing it further, incl. corporate and innovation partnerships
- Providing internal consultancy to the internal experts and partners, customer of DB Schenker in regards to the start-up environment and opportunities
- Develop new services and opportunities coming from Startup cooperation's, incl. "Logistics for Startups", "Start-ups as HR Pool", etc., continuous improvement of the standardized global startup management process throughout organization
- Support positioning of DBS as "Partner of Choice" for start-ups , incl. external Ma&Co, participation in the relevant events , fairs & exhibitions, panel discussions & keynotes, etc.
- Contributes to a culture of innovation at DB Schenker on a global level, deducing strategic fields of action for future innovation projects at DB Schenker, proactively move ideas and innovations and bring own ideas to improve DB Schenker
- A relevant university degree in ideally innovation, management or logistics as well as strong knowledge in logistics and freight forwarding to be able to analyse and map innovation needs and potentials for collaboration with start-ups throughout the organizations
- Strong interest for start-ups, trends & technologies and an entrepreneurship mindset
- Experience of working with start-ups; strong network, relations to start-up ecosystems is a plus, as well as experience in managing innovation projects and business modelling
- Comprehensive understanding of innovation in various contexts
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving and communication skills; financial / venture investment related skills and knowledge as plus
- Willingness to work in a cross-cultural context, presentation skills, very good MS Office knowledge (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and fluency in English and German, both written and spoken, further languages are a plus
- Optional: experience in creativity methods, agile methodologies
With seminars, trainings and further qualifications we offer our employees (m/f/d) individual and long-term development and career opportunities on professional, project and management levels.Flexible Working Hours
We follow the principle of trust based working time, and with agreement we also offer regular working time at homeWorking Atmosphere
As a team, we can achieve the best for our customers, employees (m/f/d) and the global community ?– therefore a pleasant working atmosphere is very important to us. Unser Angebot
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
The position is located in Frankfurt/Main, Germany. Our interdisciplinary Global Innovation team is looking for a candidate who will mainly take care of DB Schenker's start-up management and drive global Start-up evaluation and Pilotprojects.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Start-up Manager (*
Schenker AG Head Office
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich