Principal Product Manager - Beauty
As the Principal Product Manager, you will be at the forefront of ushering the next chapters of customer care experience. By driving personalized customer service and advice /inspirational experiences for Zalando’s premium customers and high involvement categories such as beauty- leveraging machine learning, your vision will drive business value and improve the overall customer experience.
You would own the product vision for your product area, influence partner teams towards your vision, determine and build business metrics to help prioritize and drive execution towards the vision. You will be part of a rock-star team of product managers - all passionate about customer experience, and enhancing the life of our colleagues in customer care by leveraging data guided product strategy and cutting edge technology. You will work closely with our engineers, data analysts, designers and copy-writers along the 4D-product cycle.
Based on your strategy, you would also play a key role to design and drive Zalando’s customer care of the future.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Conceptualize personalized experiences for premium customers and high involvement categories within Zalando Customer Care and drive their creation from ideation to implementation, back up your decision and ideas through data-driven insights and a high degree of customer centricity
- Develop and execute the product vision with your team, while collaborating with the engineering team to set shared priorities for the joined roadmap
- Define KPIs for your area, understand how they impact our business performance long term and monitor success over time
- Collaborate closely with stakeholders across the entire company
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An experienced, data driven and collaborative Product Manager with a strong customer focus
- Have extensive experience in discovering new opportunities and driving products from concept to scale.
- Experienced product management practitioner in the beauty space.
- Have experience in defining the product vision, Northstars and aligning teams and partners with shared and measurable goals.
- You know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to improve it for the benefit of our customers. You enjoy generating insights and basing decisions on data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams, align goals and deliverables and drive overall success independently of organisational boundaries. Our team is important to us and we are looking to have a great team player to join us who enjoys jointly celebrating the team’s successes.
Nice to Have
- Experience with machine learning products and an understanding of their possibilities and limitations
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten