Senior Business Developer - Pricing Platform Product (w/m/d)
ABOUT THE TEAM
As Senior Business Developer for Pricing Customer & PMO within the Pricing Platform Product team you will be responsible for driving key strategic projects and initiatives, which span across all products within the Pricing Platform. Among them are driving incremental long-term customer lifetime value with our pricing solutions and driving pricing innovation for further customer engagement. You collaborate directly with product managers and multiple stakeholders across the organization being at the interface between commercial and tech teams. You will work closely with senior leaders to enable our business to leverage our data and make smarter pricing and promotion decisions. Your work will impact the millions of Zalando shoppers, the top - and bottom line of our company, and of course the countless internal teams working with the insights and solutions you generate. No one walks alone in our team, you will get all the support you need, and also you will be expected to support the team as well, in order to achieve results that we can all proudly celebrate.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Deliver on key Pricing Platform initiatives end-to-end in close collaboration with our pricing products.
- Identify white spots within the Pricing Platform product portfolio by running scientific research in collaboration with data scientists and research teams.
- Provide strategic guidance and enable growth for Pricing teams in line with the Zalando Group Strategy
- Manage the portfolio of Pricing Platform projects across tech and commercial
- Change the game, analyze our current performance, find opportunities, improve processes and help us grow stronger. Collaborate with your stakeholders in business, product, engineering and data science, to foster cross-department initiatives
- You will build up in-depth analytical skills in a big data environment and can take data-driven actions based on your findings.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 5+ years of professional experience, ideally in a fast growing tech environment, strategy consultancy or e-commerce organization
- Excellent business acumen and strategic mindset with strong analytical skills. Track record of managing complex projects end-to-end with outstanding communication skills. Expertise in pricing preferred but not a must
- Strong quantitative educational background demonstrated by a degree in business, economics, econometrics or natural science. Further education in these fields or an MBA will be highly valued.
- Big data tooling affinity and experience is a plus (SQL etc.)
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback,open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy andblogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20+ markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 40 million+ active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten