Regional Head - Benelux & UK & Ireland (w/m/d) - Platform Sales
As Regional Head Zalando Direct Platform Sales - Benelux & UK and Ireland, you will own and drive the growth of the Zalando Platform in our British, Irish and Benelux markets. You will help us expand our footprint in the region fast and win big, closing deals with partners (brands, retailers…) signing up their stock so that they can sell and ship products to customers via our platform. You are part of one of the most innovative Zalando teams and fastest growing business units. This role is a key pillar in our international expansion, driving the delivery of our regional growth strategyWHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Win fast and big. Develop an effective regional acquisition and drive conversion strategy, by country, that maximizes rapid growth while building a consistently strong sales pipeline, targeting the right customer segments
- Develop and support the local sales teams by defining and prioritizing country specific tasks, KPIs and goals, improving cross-team collaboration, evaluating and developing skills and growth potential as you identify and hire promising talent
- Build trust. Seize opportunities to understand the needs of the Fashion partners and find the right tone and empathy to successfully bring them to the Zalando platform strategy and commit to a common business plan. Develop new and trusting sales partnerships to accelerate partner growth with Zalando.
- Close the deal. Support the conversion of these opportunities through the creation and delivery of presentations, conduct compelling sales pitches, webinars and negotiations. You have the end-to-end responsibility from first contact to contract conclusion.
- Be our best evangelist. Promote ZALANDO within local fashion industry events, trade associations and networks and be adept at turning these opportunities into acquisition growth opportunities
- Own your success. You are in close contact with Zalando Consulting and Sales leadership who will support you to grow the network rapidly. You have a great deal of freedom in choosing strategies to achieve your goals and, if necessary, adjust your course as needed
PERKS AT WORK
- 10+ years experience in the lifestyle industry (e.g. fashion, sportswear, beauty) as a national, regional or global sales leader, combining the delivery of strategic business planning, go-to-market planning with a proven track record of sales growth success
Sales affinity, goal orientation and leadership characterize you: Customer acquisition and the conversion of new prospects into a lead excites you. Our team is important to us, so not only are you a strong self-starter, you should also be the best team player
- An agile mind, strong communication and negotiation skills are self-evident for you. Solid experience of developing strategic relationships and managing internal and external stakeholders, whilst working within cross functional teams, maintaining engagement and ensuring commercial momentum
- A central source of knowledge about your markets, you can share and educate others. You ensure that sales activities are insight-driven and decisions are fact based. You synthesise data quickly and apply this to improve lead conversion in each country through a combination of wisdom, foresight and experience
- As a start-up within Zalando, our leaders should be inspiring and influential. You should be able to excite our partners (local brands and retailers), your stakeholders and your team with your passion, knowledge and impact. While being optimistic, confident and empathetic as you confront tough challenges and drive successful outcomes
- Excellent spoken and written English skills, Dutch is a plus.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten