Assistent Partner Consulting - Connected Retail (m/f/d)
As an Assistant Partner Consultant you are the primary point of support contact and helping hand for our numerous diverse brands, partners and the Partner Consulting team in the Connected Retail portfolio. Part of your role will be to help internal & external stakeholders with their daily tasks in successfully implementing a SaaS solution for our Connected Retail Partners, maintaining master data for our partners in our systems, preparing for strategic meetings and creating reports and analyses during the go-live phase.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Be proactive to identify process optimization opportunities and set the improvements in motion.
- Create and maintain the master data of our partners and their stores in the Zalando systems.
- Create and standardize presentations, reports, analyses for a variety of meetings related to performance monitoring e.g. Partner strategy meetings.
- Work in close contact with our first-level support as well as the Sales, Integration Operations, Tech and Accounting departments.
- Support and review external partner communication (circular mails, newsletters, development of client hub).
- Assist in the management of longtail accounts and contribute to the positive development of KPIs across commercial outcomes, partner satisfaction and customer satisfaction for a portion of the Connected Retail business.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- Bachelor’s degree or successfully completed apprenticeship.
- You have gained commercially relevant work experience, ideally within a platform / B2B setting; in a retail or start-up environment is considered a plus.
- Analytical mindset and work in a structured and careful manner.
- Energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about account management, relationship building, customer experience and technology.
- Experienced with Google Suite and MS Office programs, especially PowerPoint & Excel - knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (other languages Dutch, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish are a plus).
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO CONNECTED RETAIL
As part of the Zalando universe, Connected Retail is enabling brick-and-mortar stores to sell directly to millions of online consumers on the Zalando platform. Together with our partners and state -of- the- art technologies we are building a seamless experience for our 42 million active customers to shop from local stores. This results in greater shopping experience, product selection and availability in products, faster delivery times and more sustainable shipping.
THE FUTURE OF RETAIL IS CONNECTED
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten