Principal Product Manager - Cloud Infrastructure
As a Principal Product Manager for the Infrastructure department, you will contribute to developing and continuously shaping product vision and strategy to the most critical technical infrastructure products we have at Zalando. You will join our product team to identify opportunities to leverage, improve, and scale our cloud infrastructure offering to drive developer productivity for hundreds of engineering teams.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Own and develop the product vision for cloud infrastructure products together with the Head of Engineering and engineering teams
- Deepen the relationship with our technical customer base using qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Introduce product methodologies to the teams’ ways of working and set the right focus by defining a vision and strategy
- Collaborate with our engineering teams to find the balance between operational excellence and new initiatives which bring value to our customers
- Define meaningful success metrics to validate that we are leading our products on the right path
- Foster an inclusive & diverse team environment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Solid experience improving products at scale with an analytical and customer-centric mindset
- Experience working as a product manager with an engineering team and demonstrated ability to relate and communicate to a technical customer base
- Demonstrated experience in using customer research methods across all phases of product development, backing up intuition through qualitative and quantitative data as well as validating products through customer feedback
- Successfully defined and delivered on a product vision and strategy
- Knowledge in any of the following infrastructure areas is a plus: cloud infrastructure, databases, distributed messaging, or software as a service
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
- We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all the applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten