Sr. Project Manager - Finance/Pricing
The Offprice PMO team is responsible for driving high complexity projects within the Offprice Business Unit. We also manage the project portfolios of the organisation. As a Senior Project Manager for Finance (f/m/d) you will drive these projects end-to-end in and for your dedicated function. Your core focus will lie on Pricing related projects but is not limited to that topic. You manage time and scope and are the custodian of alignment, both vertical and horizontal. You ensure effective collaboration and collaborate with Product Managers & Engineers who guide and validate the technical approach. Together you are responsible for bringing the envisioned end result live. Identifying and quantifying opportunities; defining problems to solve and corresponding solutions and coordinating cross functional complex projects is at the heart of your activities.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Driving initiatives to deliver better customer experience or financial results end to end: You leverage a strong business sense, pricing expertise and customer focus to identify opportunities and quantify their expected return on investment. You coordinate corresponding projects from problem definition to execution to deliver the targeted impact. You build up relationships in the blink of an eye and think beyond silos. You naturally tailor your communication to your audience, irrespective of their position in the organization.
- You support the integration of the pricing initiatives in the broader Zalando Group Strategy: You closely monitor the portfolio of Lounge initiatives which influence or are influenced by pricing initiatives to maintain full transparency for the pricing team and its stakeholders. You escalate and involve the pricing team members where needed to ensure our expertise is leveraged where necessary. You help reflect these initiatives in concrete deliverables for the pricing Team and coordinate or monitor their execution.
- You support the Pricing Head to create a performing and stable team: You drive initiatives to improve information flow within the pricing team. You leverage your deep understanding of Pricing and wide knowledge of Zalando group strategy and corresponding initiative to represent pricing in some of the Offprice strategic initiatives. You are hands-on and can deliver on short notice some insights or business cases to ease decision making.
- Leading large scale (technical) projects, taking an end-to-end approach. You will reliably deliver these cross-functional and cross-departmental initiatives by identifying and removing bottlenecks. You push your projects to success with your solution oriented mindset. You instinctively know what the critical success factors are and change complexity into clarity. You remove any roadblocks that stand in the way of the project. You effectively manage conflict and priorities.
PERKS AT WORK
- Master in business studies and at least 6 years of solid work experience as a project manager in business development, management consulting or other analytical / commercial development positions ideally in a relevant industry.
- You have a track record on leading cross functional projects, ideally in the field of Pricing or the broader field of Finance. In general you leverage a strong business understanding and strategic thinking to identify opportunities, drive decision-making and delivery in line with our pricing and group strategy.
- You are a star when it comes to communication and stakeholder management. You have proven to be able to influence stakeholders up to VP level through fact-based, adapted and impact-oriented communications both spoken and written.
- You have a high affinity with numbers and are able to reflect business decisions into KPIs of all kinds (customer based, financial, efficiency). Therefore, you leverage a strong analytical thinking and at least basic knowledge of a data visualisation tool (Tableau, Microstrategy, business object…)
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO OFFPRICE
The business unit Zalando Offprice comprises three business models - Zalando Lounge, Zalando Outlets and Zalando Overstock Management.
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 countries, which offers our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price.
Zalando Outlets has stores in 8+ German cities with the vision of bringing the Zalando sale offline by offering fashion and lifestyle articles at attractive discounts. We care about our customers’ experience - shopping at a Zalando Outlet should be at least as much fun as in the Zalando online shop!
Zalando Overstock Management distributes overstocks from the Zalando platform through an established B2B partner network. The Offprice Business Unit is the offprice and overstock solution for the entire Zalando platform and all of its brand partners. We pioneer innovative supply-chain and production processes, and offer impactful and smart solutions, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten