Senior Talent Manager (w/m/d)
As a Senior Talent Manager, you drive strategic talent topics for a business function of 1500+ employees to develop and mobilise top talent across multiple business units. Also steer its recruitment efforts to create a proactive pipeline of diverse talent in collaboration with our Talent Acquisition team.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Develop talent programs and ideas for your business function, in collaboration with the Central Talent Team, to drive the talent agenda and along with the HR Business Partners bring it to life
- Create and analyze talent management dashboards, tools, reports, and proactively share data-centric updates with the leadership team
- Collaborate with the central team to shape / create fit for purpose talent management approach and tools
- Manage a communication plan for all Talent Management initiatives by ensure all communication on our Talent Management approach is tailored, communicated timely and impactfully to the business
- Successfully plan, drive & organise across allocated Business Units our Performance & Culture program, including communication, analysis and retro evaluation of our approach, to help simplify and improve our processes.
- Upskill and enable HR Business Partners and Business leaders on talent management approach
- Oversee all key talent and recruitment efforts to create proactive talent pipe for your business function and coach all stakeholders involved
- Increase the general talent mobility within and across your business function, driving initiatives to increase our % of internal mobility and diversity of talent into leadership positions and critical positions.
PERKS AT WORK
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in HR business partnering and talent management, ideally with a focus on and passion for talent identification (talent-to-value), succession planning, talent reviews, and internal mobility
- Balance of creativity, focus, and determination to deliver outstanding solutions and continuously raise the bar of our talent management efforts
- Highly analytical and data-driven approach and a persuasive can-do mentality to win over managers (up to SVP level) and achieve the best results possible within a defined time frame
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten