At Amazon we believe that customer trust is of paramount importance to anything we do. To continue building customer trust the Selling Partner Incident Management team works with brands, merchants and customers to identify and prevent product abuse in areas such as copyright, trademark and counterfeit for our customers worldwide.
We are looking for an analytical candidate to join the EMEA Selling Partner Incident Management team in Munich as a Data Analyst. In this role you will generate actionable insights through the development of metrics, dashboards and deep dive analyses. You will work closely with our machine learning and data science group in defining and implementing new initiatives. You will serve as the business metrics guru and insight provider in our team to assess, to prevent, and to predict e-commerce risk. You will do this in partnership with other Amazon compliance teams including Product Quality & Safety, Selling Partner Performance, and Brand Registry across our European websites for Amazon.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Advanced proficiency with Excel, Access, and SQL or other scripting languages
· Experience supporting small to medium sized projects involving complex data sets and high variability
· Strong critical and analytical thinking; ability to solve complex and ambiguous problems
· Self-driven, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Several years professional experience in analytics, business/ data analysis or comparable consumer analytics
· Ability to display complex data in a simple, intuitive format
· Business proficiency in speaking and writing in English and in one of the following: French, German, Spanish, or Italian.
· Experience working in risk management, brand protection, fraud or compliance organizations
· Familiarity with data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau, AWS Quicksight
· Experience working with machine learning models and data science teams
· Ability to write quality, maintainable, and robust code, including in SQL or Java
· Master Degree