Project Lead (w/m/d) - Transport & Last Mile Solutions
As a Strategic Projects Lead (w/m/d) - Transport you will focus on scoping, managing, and delivering a number of cross functional critical Transport Solution projects. You will work closely with the Senior Logistics/transport teams and many other stakeholders across Logistics, Controlling, and P&O teams to drive change across our logistics/transport organisation. Main focus will be in developing a transport network which meets our growth and sustainability goals, as well as providing solutions that make a big impact towards our customer experience. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Drive projects with high strategic or structural impact together with expert teams
- Owning and taking the initiative in scoping, launching, organising, managing, and implementation of critical cross functional projects with ensuring the timely delivery of projects
- Collaborate with and across many teams including Logistics – warehouse operations, returns and spokes, network planning, and transport - P&O, Controlling, Labour Relations, and Communications
- Responsible for end-to-end projects: from creation of concepts, analysis, business case, project management, and presentation of your findings
PERKS AT WORK
- A deep understanding with several years of professional experience within the field of logistics/transport and several years of expertise in delivering complex projects
- Fluency in both English and German is preferred
- You possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills, take ownership with your entrepreneurial mindset and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- You bring in a responsible work style and master in handling high workload and adapt quickly to changes
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child roomsWe celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten