(Senior) Partner Readiness Consultant - Partner Program (m/f/d)
In the Zalando Direct Partner Readiness team, our mission is to enable our partners to get ready to onboard seamlessly and successfully on our Partner Program platform.
Given the high complexity, the technical and logistical needs of some of our partners, we aim to provide a high service level, smart consultancy on the best solution, and advise on the requirements they have to meet to take the next steps.
We're looking for a self-driven Partner Readiness Consultant to help our most strategic partners to meet the key requirements and to enable them to successfully move to the Integration stage.
You'll work directly with our key partners as a trusted consultant, not only ensuring their adherence to our key requirements but also advising them on the best solutions at their disposal to successfully go live on our platform.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will guide our most strategic partners, both new or market expansions, efficiently and in a partner-oriented way through the first stage of the onboarding process;
- Through the partner assessment, you will understand the capabilities and limitations, and ensure the partner is advised of the best solution for a successful onboarding;
- You will be the key contact point for the partner for the technical and content-related questions that arise during the onboarding process and look for partner-oriented solutions;
- Collecting partner feedback and leveraging your partner-centric expertise, you will help us to improve our processes and the solutions offered to the partners to increase their satisfaction and commitment to Zalando.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- Master's degree in a Business, Management, or another Commercial discipline
- You already gathered your first experiences in fashion, in partner integration, or another partner-facing role in an eCommerce and platform-driven environment
- You have a technical understanding of processes (integration and partner onboarding)
- Managing stakeholders is your strength
- You proactively assess the partner’s capabilities and you are able to recommend the best solution for them
- Whether you speak to partners, integrators, or our senior leadership, you always convince with strong and data-oriented communication and great presentation skills
- Your way of working is result-oriented and independent
- You are focused on entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Excellent communication skills
- Full business proficiency in English needed.
An additional European language would be beneficial.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten