Senior Project Manager PMO (w/m/d)
Zalando is seeking a Senior Project Manager to lead our most complex logistics infrastructure projects (greenfield projects) that enable the permanent expansion of our European fulfillment network. You are highly motivated and passionate about project management excellence in infrastructure projects? Come and join our team.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Manage highly complex, large-scale logistics construction projects (Greenfield projects) from initiation to closing on behalf of the project sponsor by applying project management tools and techniques
- Work closely with senior management and cross-functional teams across all business units (Warehouse Operations, Logistics Development, Real Estate, Architecture & Construction, Legal, Indirect Procurement, Finance, Facility Management and other departments)
- Establish and manage work packages, reporting structures, resource planning and stakeholders, keep several plates spinning at the same time. Identify improvement opportunities and implement best-practices to maximize reliability and efficiency of our processes
- Build your own trustful stakeholder network and provide support and leadership to team members and peers
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- University degree in industrial engineering, business administration, business informatics or similar education
- 5+ years of proven project leadership experience in critical logistics construction projects. Technical knowledge of intralogistics processes and engineering
- Fast and analytical problem solving skills. A guide and mentor with passion for team play and managing conflicts
- Project Management Certifications (e.g. IPMA, PMP, Prince II) are a plus
- You are based in Berlin. 30-40% travel willingness and mobility is a must.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten