Finance Manager and Accountant - Supply Chain Accounting & Inventories (w/m/d)
As a Finance Manager and Accountant for Inventories & Supply Chain Accounting (f/m/d) you are responsible to correctly reflect Zalandos inventories in the monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements according to IFRS and Local GAAP (HGB). Additionally you will act as a consultant regarding the end-to-end inventory processes for various internal stakeholders especially from business, tech as well as finance departments and constantly improve our financial processes.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Ensure the correct procedure of closing processes (monthly, quarterly, yearly) on the highest quality and strive for continuous improvement.
- Conceptualize and drive initiatives to increase financial transparency on the Inventory and Cost of Sales together with business, controlling and technical teams as well as expose shortcomings.
- Propose and implement measures to optimize financial processes alongside operational KPIs, and ensure alignment of cross-cutting initiatives.
- Manage projects, i.e. drive content, coordinate stakeholders and a small project team.
- Leverage your expertise and previous experiences to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes and contribute to process excellence initiatives.
PERKS AT WORK
- You hold a degree (Bachelor, Master, MBA) in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Accounting or equivalent and you have up to 5 years of work experience in a related field.
- You have strong process and analytical skills to deliver a great data-driven performance. You are able to drive projects autonomously, keeping tight deadlines and managing multiple stakeholders.
- You are self-driven, results-oriented, and enjoy working independently: you take being a role model seriously, always display a positive attitude and you are a real team player.
- You are curious and open to continuous change, accept uncertainty and actively seek improvements in your area of responsibility. You are brave to experiment and test improvements.
- Very good MS Office (especially Excel) & G Suite knowledge along with ERP knowledge and knowledge of SAP financial products or similar software
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten