Lead Development of Intralogistics Systems (w/m/d) - Logistic Network Development
As a Lead (w/m/d) within the Logistics Network Development at Zalando, you are responsible for the further development of our intralogistics concepts. You will contribute your experience in the fields of automation, conveyor technology, steel construction and process design to keep the technology in our fulfilment centres at state of the art. You understand the demands of driving forward the expansion of our logistics centers and you are enthusiastic about growing our networks.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Provide balanced budgets, productivities, workforce calculations and technical requirements for the logistic concepts. You provide business cases and prove the concept feasibility to top management and drive internal alignments and approvals.
- Contribute to optimise KPIs such as max. throughput, short lead times, max storage capacity, fulfillment costs, order lead time, total budget, granularity of outbound sort etc.
- Guide and support your team members through the conceptional, engineering and implementation phase of projects and effectively manage the interaction of different teams in your project stream (operations, IT, engineering, health and safety etc) to ensure feasible intralogistic solutions.
- Prepare and evaluate intralogistic tender for highly automation solutions and projects with multi mio EUR invest and organize the simulation of logistic concepts to test their feasibility.
PERKS AT WORK
- Experience as Senior Consultant in the field of intralogistics, ideally e-commerce, in a experienced role or as a lead of teams taking care of intralogistics planning and implementation. Broad network within the intralogistics market and among suppliers, and/or professional experience with a large supplier for intralogistic solutions.
- Knowledge of the capabilities of various suppliers to create and optimize our intralogistic concepts, including state of the art and upcoming technology.
- Previous experience in managing teams of min >2 direct reports or project team members.
- Degree (Bachelor, Master, PhD) in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or business administration with relevant professional experience and graduation / training in relevant project management standards is a plus
- Strong facilitation, communication & problem resolution skills and the ability to build a strong network and relationships with executives and stakeholders alike. You speak the language of business as well as engineering and you are comfortable using English as the language of daily business and any documentation
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten