Junior Merchandise Planner - all categories
As a Junior Merchandise Planner you would be joining one of the fastest developing areas of the business, with a clear and ambitious long term growth plan. You will also support strategic projects to ensure we deliver on customer promises and drive the overall Zalando vision.
We have different categories, at the moment we have the following ones open:
- Women Footwear Young Fashion
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Monitoring & steering the performance of your defined area and brands within the unit focusing on customer satisfaction, sales & profit.
- You will be responsible for defining the KPI forecast for the unit and determining the actions to achieve target KPIs (price management, re-orders and analytical insights) together with your team.
- Together with the buying team you will define the strategy for the development of your brands. You will work closely with them to ensure strong growth targets are achieved and you will enable your brands to grow their own business through supporting them to solve operations problems and contributing to joint strategies.
- You are responsible to create future season plans together with your unit lead, you create and use seasonal forecasts, as well as steering in season management in preparing the weekly trade, monthly OTB and doing ad-hoc analysis
- Exchanging ideas and information with other departments like logistics, country teams, Zalando Lounge and operations. You will liaise with our pricing team to ensure an attractive & competitive, yet profitable offer by giving input on mark-downs and promotional offers like the end-of-season sale.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Fashion Management or a similar field. You have acquired a sound commercial understanding of performance analysis, as well as Merchandising/Planning, backed by at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the Kid’s or Footwear industry is desirable but not essential. Exposure to at least one merchandise planning software solution.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and love to crunch numbers, with a solid ability to provide strong analytical and conceptual analysis. You are a quick thinker and adapter with the ability to cope with a rapidly changing environment, combined with an entrepreneurial mindset. Embracing collaboration and display strong negotiations skills. You organize your workload efficiently, ensuring deliverables are ready on time, are accurate and prioritized accordingly.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
- Family- and life-friendly working conditions including flexible working hours (*available for selected departments/positions)
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 35+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
ABOUT ZALANDO CATEGORY MANAGEMENT
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use
Our Category Management Team is passionate about fashion and lifestyle. We want customers to find the perfect fashion and lifestyle products for them, from shoes and clothing and accessories. Category Management’s task is to put together an on-trend and profitable selection of products. We love discovering new brands and products for the Zalando shops, but finding the right trends is only one aspect, as we also need to keep track of our KPIs and processes. Constant exchange with other departments like logistics, content and photo production, the onsite team and marketing ensures that we act in line with the whole organisation. In the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at Zalando.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten