Legal Counsel Intellectual Property Law
As Legal Counsel (m/f/d), you are the direct contact person for legal topics for our Global Marketing, Communication and Creative Teams. You will advise them on German and European intellectual property and contract law.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Be part of the Commercial Law team and the direct contact for our global marketing and communication business teams as well as for external partners
- Comprehensive consulting in areas related to marketing projects and topics (main focus) as well as contract drafting and review in German and English
- Advise the business teams on complex legal issues and develop smart solutions, considering legal and economic risks
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation in English and German
- Coordinate external lawyers
PERKS AT WORK
- Successfully completed state exams in law, preferably with the grade "vollbefriedigend"
- First relevant professional experience, e.g. in a major international law firm or in an international company
- Experienced in Intellectual Property, contract and media law
- Excellent English and German skills
- Think fast, act proactively and stay on top of things in a very dynamic environment.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten