A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Are you ready to shape our data culture? As the Data & Analytics Academy and Change Manager, you will be working in the Data Culture team of our Data Office responsible for managing our global Data & Analytics Academy as well as managing the overall change for the implementation of the group data strategy. You will be driving the change process towards the digital transformation and a data literate employee body building a strong data culture. In this role you will be responsible for our Data & Analytics academy and work on establishing a curriculum with various training formats for different target groups. You will be constantly performing data-based evaluations to foster enhancements of the training materials and formats. As digital transformator you will be creating and implementing change management strategies to maximize employee adoption of both the D&A Academy and the overall Group Data Strategy elements. You will work to drive higher ultimate utilization of the core data platform, governance and processes where feasible and work towards a mindset of caring for data where topics like digital ethics, data security and privacy as well as information security are deeply anchored in our ways of working with data. You will strive to position Data & Digital as innovation driver and Data & Analytics as core element of how we do business and foster an agile working environment and curiosity for data related pioneering and outperforming where impossible things can become possible. You will also look into creating a change catalysator community (Change agent network) for our data culture.
One additional area of responsibility will be the constant tracking of change impact and the data literacy status. If you are curious and ambitious to take up this challenge, apply today!
Who you are:
• University degree in economics, business administration, human resources, computer science, informatics, communication, or a combination of those.
• Additional certificates in related fields are beneficial (Agile Coach, Systemic Coach, Scrum Master, Certified Project Manager…)
• 3+ years experience in HR, Change Management, Communications ideally in the Data & Analytics field in a global company, preferably in healthcare/life science/electronics industry
• Highly engaged data enthusiast with at least basic knowledge about one or more Data & Analytics fields (Tools like Tableau, Google Analytics or coding languages like Python beneficial)
• Hands-on experience in video and audio recording and editing as well as good feeling for graphic design paired with technical skills in tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere or Cubase.
• Ability to simplify highly complex topics and create impactful and understandable key messages and storylines for an effective communication with experts and non-experts.
• Should be fluent in English and at least one additional language. German is a plus.
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com