IT Consultant SAP PS CO in Automotive IT (m/f/diverse)
The automotive industry is currently undergoing what is probably the biggest change since the invention of the automobile. Many challenges can only be solved through the consistent digitization of business processes. This is where our automotive IT business application finance team is increasingly required. In our IT team, we work with the departments to develop future-oriented solutions for the entire Continental Automotive organization, from the agile adaptation and further development of existing business applications to the introduction of new technologies, their roll-out and support.
You are looking for an opportunity to work in an international team on technical solution in varied projects, where you can use your independent, structured and customer-oriented way of work in combination with your analytical thinking skill to perform complex tasks and create success? Based on your experience you have profound knowledge in areas SAP PS (or SAP CO), SAP IM and CATS.
Then we have the right job for you.
Key areas of responsibilities and tasks:
- Technical Administration and Implementation of Solution in Area SAP Project System, CATS, Authorization Maintenance SAP PS (Customizing, Validation, Exits) with focus finance
- Coordination and Execution of international Rollout- Migration and Change Request projects in Area SAP PS, SAP IM, CATS
- Key-user support during Rollouts, FIT GAP Analysis, System Usage, Creation of Business concept
- Creation of Feasibility Studies, Translation Business Concepts into technical specification, Support and coordination of development activities
- Execution of Trainings, Maintenance of documentation, 2nd+ 3rd Level Support
Art des Stellenangebotes:
- Academic degree or vocational training in Information technology, Business Informatics or equal
- Several years of experience in international SAP IT Projects and SAP System Support
- In-Depth technical and process knowledge in SAP PS (or SAP CO), CATS, SAP Authorization
Interfaces SAP PS, CATS and PS IM with SAP modules CO, FI, HR, SD, MM
- Basic ABAP Knowledge, Interest in technical solution and new technologies
- First experiences/knowledge in SAP BW, SAP S4 HANA, SOLMAN desirable
- English and German language skills (written and spoken)
- Experience in usage of Microsoft Office Application
- Readiness to travel (20%)
Applications from severely handicapped people are welcome.
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich