Global Franchise Head, Launches (d/f/m) Regular, Full Time
Job Description The Global Franchise Head, Launches is responsible for all aspects of marketing and market access for the Sandoz biopharmaceutical portfolio.
Would you like to work for a Global Generics and Biosimilars company and contribute to our mission to extend and improve people’s lives? Join Sandoz!
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in Generic and Biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Fully own and be accountable for launch preparation of the future Sandoz Bio launches from a global perspective ensuring key countries are launch ready with the centralized support they need
• Strategic above-brand leadership for launches through leveraging the expertise of the brand directors, market access directors and brand managers
• Strategic leadership across functional lines, divisions to leverage corporate knowledge
• Servant people leadership to maximize potential and output of the team
• Shape portfolio and pipeline strategy for the therapeutic areas in focus
• Responsible for overall prioritization of activities and budget management for the launch brands
• Proven ability to understand local country and regional priorities and achieve alignment with the key stakeholders (local countries, regional commercial and medical affairs)
• Ensures adherence & compliance to all Sandoz/Novartis policies
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
• 15+ years’ experience in Health Care industry with main focus on commercial (marketing, sales, market access, operations)
• Global and local country key market (EU Top 5 and/ or US) launch experience in competitive markets and/or commodity healthcare environments
• Strong leadership capabilities and proven track record of building high performing teams
• Experience within marketing and market access in an above-country setting
• US market launch experience with strong knowledge of US payor and managed markets landscape is strongly preferred
Competitive salary; Performance based annual bonus; Work/life integration; Eligible to Sandoz pension plan; 30 working days' holiday per calendar year; Subsidised on-site cafeteria; Free shuttle bus between Sandoz and Holzkirchen train station; Additional benefits.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.
The law provides for severely disabled / equal applicants the opportunity to involve the local representative body for disabled employees (SBV) in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich