Global Spend Governance (GSG), Global Procurement and Global Real Estate Management form together Global Spend Management (GSM). The Global Spend Management Organization contains more than 700 employees all over the world.
We, Global Spend Governance, drive Global Spend Management to be a full-digital, data-driven, lean and sustainable organization.
The purpose of GSG is to facilitate and harmonize the actual spend management operations as a globally organized function. To this end, GSG defines the regulatory framework and provides tools, templates and people development for the Procurement and Real Estate community. GSG creates transparency on spend and performance by defining, implementing and monitoring key performance indicators.
GSG is organized in four Teams:
The Teamlead manages and streamlines all tasks, projects and initiatives regarding principles and guidelines of GSM as well as our global tool landscape of Global Procurement and Global Real Estate Management. Besides the improvement of process efficiency and standardization he/she ensures the integration of Procurement and Real Estate related compliance, risk management and sustainability aspects. The Teamlead Principles & Processes leads an ambitious team and reports to the Vice President Global Spend Governance.
* Organize and structure your team and the respective tasks and responsibilities to become as efficient and value-adding as possible
* Prioritize and streamline the running projects and initiatives and support your team members to ensure a successful delivery in time and budget
* Continuously evaluate and develop strategic initiatives
* Support the Vice President of Global Spend Governance in continuous evaluation of opportunities regarding new operating model and organizational collaboration structures in close cooperation with the Teamlead Transformation
* Develop and motivate your team continuously
* Drive an active stakeholder management for the upper management on a global level, especially within GSM, Finance, IT and other related functions or external partners
* Represent GSG in Deutsche Bahn task forces
Guidelines & Processes
* Ensure the GSM related guidelines are up-to-date, fit-for-purpose compliant to DB regulations as applicable
* Ensure processes in the Global Procurement and Real Estate organization and the respective systems are well defined and fit-for-purpose
* Support the Global Process Owner in driving compliance of Global Procurement and Global Real Estate operations in interaction with the respective management levels
Risk Management & Sustainability
* Ensure adequacy and effectiveness of the Internal Control System (ICS) and the Procurement and Real Estate related risk management levers
* Represent GSM during internal revisions and audits
* You will play an active part in defining and shaping sustainability strategies and coordinating the different activities within GSM
* Together with your team you have the business ownership for the global systems and tools used by GSM (e. g. eProcure, Clickshop, GPM, GlobeCon)
* Verify business-requirements and related business cases with regards to the development and optimization of the tools and systems in an effective and cost-efficient way; consider business impacts on technical solutions in cooperation with the Global Process Owner, the Procurement Digitalization Experts and our IT
* Kick off and drive innovative solutions and tools in the Procurement and Real Estate environment
* Take regional and local requirements into consideration and improve the user satisfaction of our systems in cooperation with the Customer Experience Specialist and the Global Process Owner
* Drive process efficiency and a continuous improvement process for our global systems based on properly defined KPI's
* Support a governance and monitoring process for achieving the eProcure tool adoption rate after go-live in more than 30 countries; Ensure together with your team, the Teamlead Performance Management and major stakeholders from the Global Project Team and Local Procurement Departments that the adoption rate targets will be achieved
* University degree or comparable training/professional experience
* Be a highly experienced indirect procurement manager or real estate manager with a background in understanding the value of guidelines, lean processes and digital solutions and bringing it across to our stakeholders within the global community
* Strong and passionate leadership style, claim a strong performance and delivery culture and well-developed communication skills (incl. Microsoft 365) to be able to accept and be accepted in a very dynamic environment
* Have a high sense of responsibility, reliability and be discrete and aware in regarding sensitive topics
* Able to work autonomously and effectively at all levels in a fully international organization while also being a team player and able to work collaboratively; you love interaction with different people from all over the world
* Have strong analytical and organizational working style
* Be a strong and experienced project manager in an international environment
* Have a high affinity for IT, innovative skills and the ability to implement quickly
* Be experienced in risk management and sustainability in a procurement environment
* High knowledge in SAP Ariba desirable
* Have excellent English communication skills (verbal and written), German would be an advantage with regards to DB coordination and alignment
* Passion and power
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.KontaktKontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Teamlead Principles & Processes (*) Procurement & Real EstateID
Schenker AG Head OfficeStadt