For this position you should have:
· Academic degree or vocational training (Logistics / business administration).
· First years of professional experience in the area of logistics / transport.
· Highly developed social skills, service orientation and structure working-skills.
· First management experience.
· Ability to work under pressure and to act as a team-player within an international matrix organization.
· Proven personal interest for the automotive industry.
· Fluent business English (spoken and written). Other language skills are helpful as well.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools, Internet.
If you are interested in this challenging and prospective position, please visit our homepage. To apply, please click the „apply now" button.Unser AngebotUnser Angebot
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
As an integrated logistics services provider DB Schenker operates and shapes the transportation network of the future, including Land and Rail Transport as well as Air Freight, Ocean Freight and Contract Logistics.For the Global Sales department, we are looking for a Vertical Support Manager (m/f), Vertical Market (VM) Automotive. You will be located in Essen/Germany.KontaktKontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Global Business Development Manager Vertical Market Automotive (*)ID
Schenker AG Head OfficeStadt