Legal Counsel (IT Law) (*)
Ihre AufgabenYour tasks:
- Providing legal advice predominantly in the areas of IT law, IP law and general contract law
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating national and multinational IT contracts for our Procurement department
- Providing strategic legal advice in national and international digitalization projects in the areas of transportation and contract logistics or in the development of new business models
- Providing legal review of resolution papers such as investment projects of the DB Schenker Group, for decision making bodies of Deutsche Bahn AG, Schenker AG and the Europe region
- Drafting of legal opinions and position statements
- Giving legal training to our specialist departments in Germany or abroad
- Creation, maintenance and optimization of model contracts and guidelines to support our specialist departments in their daily business
- Monitoring relevant legislative procedures at national and European level
- Coordination of external counsel and professional advisers in Germany and abroad
- Fully qualified lawyer, with both German state examinations with above-average results or a comparable foreign qualification
- Several years professional experience in IT law in a law firm or in the legal department of a company
- Knowledge of the transport and logistics industry is an advantage
- Ability to present complex legal issues clearly and succinctly
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken English and German, with familiarity in legal drafting. Further foreign language skills are an advantage
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with new areas of law
- Enthusiasm for an active role in a global team
- High personal integrity and commitment, strong communication and negotiation skills, independent and solution-oriented working style, understanding of economic connections and entrepreneurial thinking, team spirit and intercultural competence
- Willingness to travel
BenefitsWorkplace Health Management
We take social responsibility for our employees (m/f/d). DB Schenker offers a comprehensive workplace health management with programs for health promotion and prevention.Eating Options On Your Site
Our employees (m/f/d) benefit from the food variety of our canteen.Working Atmosphere
As a team, we can achieve the best for our customers, employees (m/f/d) and the global community ?– therefore a pleasant working atmosphere is very important to us. Unser Angebot
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel (IT Law) (*) to join the Legal Department at the DB Schenker Corporate Head Office in Essen.
The Legal Department in Essen provides legal advice to the DB Schenker Corporate Head Office and helps to shape and secure business decisions from an independent legal perspective. It leads and steers the analysis and managing of legal risks in the contracts with our DB Schenker top customer and suppliers, and provides legal and strategic legal advice to all our Business Units and corporate departments like Procurement, IT, Finance, HR etc. The Legal Department operates within the DB Group Function Legal. It represents DB Schenker vis-à-vis courts, authorities and third parties, as well as in legal working groups in international bodies. In the Legal Department you can expect a varied and exciting job in a modern and flexible working environment as well as a friendly and highly motivated international team of lawyers.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Legal Counsel (IT Law) (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich