Ihre AufgabenTo further strengthen our fast-growing Global IT Land and Digital Solutions team in Frankfurt, we search a highly motivated Solution Manager who acts as process manager, coordinator and intermediary between our customers and stakeholders like corporate/regional Product Management Areas (Land, Air, Ocean and Contract Logistics), KAM/Sales and IT. As part of an agile team you will be vital part of drafting the squad's roadmap in alignment with stakeholders and the product owner and are the partner of the development team in the realization of features and changes. In all activities the user is always in the center of your activities and you develop a deep understanding in the use cases. Based on that, you will create user stories as parts of the overall roadmap and take care on topics till successful implementation. If you have a good understanding of business processes and good technical understanding, we will be happy to receive your application. If backlog grooming, design thinking, and customer centricity are already part of your professional reality, you are an ideal candidate.Your tasks:
- Act as part of an agile squad, taken ownership for certain user roles in a large, complex software
- Identify, analyze, prioritize, and specify (internal/external) user stories in the context of the squads' roadmap and in close alignment with the user and business owners
- Transfer solutions into production in close collaboration within the squad and in close alignment with involved internal teams (e.g., training, test, and release management)
- Provide vital input into the assessment, design, development, and implementation of digital solutions especially across several squads
- Consult and transfer know-how to internal customers and stakeholders in regards of digital solution processes and portfolio
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Several years' relevant working experience either in Requirements Engineering or Logistics services; previous exposure to the corresponding work area is a definite advantage
- Proven track record in agile product development or general experience in agile methodologies
- Experience identifying process improvements and coordinating their implementation
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, specification, and verification
- Strong business and system acumen; good understanding on project and application life cycle
- Affinity to business and IT processes modelling
- Self-initiative, detailed-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Flexible thinker able to operate in a changing environment
- Team player with very good communication skills
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken), any other language is clear advantage
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
For more than 140 years, DB Schenker has pushed the limits of the logistics and supply chain management industry. Global IT Land & Digital Solutions, as part of the Chief Digital and Information Office, develops new customer-focused business models jointly with internal business units. We develop and transfer the global digital strategy into day-to-day business decisions and business development activities. We support the implementation of new digital products and provide expertise and solutions for a unified online marketing strategy and webpages. On a methodological level, we develop and implement a standardized approach for digital transformation projects across all business units. Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Solution Manager (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Frankfurt am Main, Essen
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich