Project Manager ChatBots (*)
Ihre AufgabenJoin DB Schenker's Global Technology, Architecture and Cross-Functional IT team. We are responsible for DB Schenker Technology Management, Global Enterprise Architecture and Information Management, Global Internal Digitalization, IT for Schenker Global Business Services, Global HR IT, Global Finance IT and the management of cross functional demands and projects. We are looking forward to you taking over the responsibility for ChatBot projects.The ChatBots Project Manager is responsible for the management of the ChatBots initiative and drives the appropriate adoption of ChatBots across the organization. He / she shall be part of Global Internal Digitalization team. This involves satisfying business needs and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality. He / she provides a significant impact for the increase of efficiency within DB Schenker by the automation of processes.Your tasks:
- Manage the ChatBots development team
- Control the implementation pipeline and manage capacity
- Manages implementation and stable operation of ChatBots
- Ensures stable high level of quality being delivered to all business units
- Good understanding of project and application life cycles
- Define, document and successfully complete ChatBots solution delivery projects
- Plan and monitor the budget and resources
- Escalate in case of deviations
- Select methods and tools, using iterative techniques where appropriate
- Maintain effective project control, change control, risk management and testing processes
- Setup and maintain the communication and reporting structure
- Monitor and control resources, revenue, and capital costs against the project budget
- Manage the expectations of all project stakeholders
- Ensure project team delivers within agreed cost, timeline, and resource budgets
- Create the change and communication plan
- Control the pipeline and manage capacity
- Several years of relevant work experience in an IT project management delivery
- Experience with ChatBots implementations and the setup and operation of an appropriate organization and framework will be an advantage.
- Ideally experience with IBM Watson / Java / Python / Speech-to-text / Text-to-speech Technolo-gies
- Experience in identifying processes fitting the technology and beneficial usage of ChatBots
- Strong business and system acumen
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Project Manager ChatBots (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich