Product Manager AI Platform (m/f/d)
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
Product Manager AI Platform (m/f/d)
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Do you want state-of-the-art technologies for AI Analytics being shaped by your ideas? As the Product Manager (m/f/d) for our AI Platform you will be jointly working with the commercial organization and data scientist of Bayer Pharma to continuously evolve the traditional business models using digital capabilities and emerging technologies. Based on the product roadmap you will be responsible to establish the required IT solutions for the data science
models and analytical use cases on our platform together with a team of external partners. Get part of our global team!
Your tasks in detail:
- Translate the AI enablement product strategy for data science IT capabilities and solutions into a product roadmap in alignment with Marketing & Sales Product Owners
- Execute the product roadmap in alignment with relevant functions in Marketing & Sales and IT (e.g. DSAA Product Owners, Digital Leads, Customer Platform, GDA)
- Be responsible for the development of data science models and analytics apps leveraging and enriching strategic platforms in the lab environment as well as in the factory environment for the industrialization of data science models and analytics apps leveraging and enriching strategic platforms
- Support and maintain Marketing & Sales data science models and analytics apps and be responsible for domain-specific documentation, onboarding sessions and training material for Marketing & Sales data scientists/engineers
- Understand the business strategy needs, the end user needs, market and competitive conditions and distill this into a digital product vision to design and deliver a differentiated offering often catering to multiple business divisions and having broad business impact
- Engage in continuous discovery activities to evolve the digital product strategy, to meet changing business needs or to leverage new technologies that will enhance the digital product and deliver better business outcomes
- Partner closely with software engineers, data engineers, designers and other members of the digital product team to direct the development of the digital product considering dependencies of multiple digital products in the ecosystem
- Make decisions regarding the digital product roadmap and priority of items on the digital product backlog leveraging a deep understanding of the business and IT dependencies while balancing investments from multiple business units
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree (Master's) in business administration, IT or equivalent
- Several years of experience in the context of advanced analytics/data science as well as with cloud services and cloud-native architectures, in particular on AWS experience in leading product development teams following an agile approach (e.g. SCRUM)
- Profound experience in designing and managing CICD pipelines, for example based on technologies like gitlab and experience in the domain of commercial business processes in the Pharma sector, like e.g. Customer Relationship Management or Campaign Planning
- Expertise in key IT technologies that data scientists use in their daily work, e.g. Python, Jupyter and Spark as well as a good understanding of statistical methods including familiarity with some advanced topics, e.g Deep Learning or Natural Language Processing
- Proven track record in aligning with stakeholders on goals and priorities of a product development process
- Enjoy developing and implementing innovative ideas and creative concepts
- Good project management skills with experience working with global teams and the ability to motivate, consider innovative approaches and to be agile in a changing environment
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people’s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Location: Leverkusen, Berlin
Division: Enabling Functions
Reference Code: 293221
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich