Employer Branding Manager (w/m/d)
We are searching for a passionate, data-driven Employer Branding Manager to join our Employer Branding division within the Talent Acquisition Team. Through your day to day work you will drive the Zalando Employer Brand narrative to build a tender, loving and caring relationship with the future Zalandos. Help us revolutionize the way we attract talents and work on innovative solutions. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Shaping our employer branding strategy and building the image of Zalando as an employer of choice.
- Measuring the results of our employer branding initiatives and making data-driven decisions about the future activities.
- Taking care of stakeholders management by setting clear expectations and offering impactful solutions.
- Contributing to the Talent Acquisition strategy by offering and executing initiatives in order to find and attract the right talent.
- Developing digital campaigns to support both short term and long term business goals.
PERKS AT WORK
- 3+ years of professional experience in Employer Branding/Digital Marketing
- Passion for telling stories that will inspire and engage our future employees
- Project management skills with proven track of success while managing multiple priorities
- Experience with collaborating with various stakeholders
- Knowledge of digital paid and organic marketing channels and analytical tools (eg. social media, Google Analytics)
- Experience in delivering various content pieces (static and dynamic)
- Fluent English (verbal and written), other languages are a plus
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten