Internship in Digital Events - Incubation & Open Innovation—
Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Internship in Digital Events - Incubation & Open Innovation HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support the Open Innovation & Incubation team in managing open innovation ecosystem events from administrative/operational tasks until contribution of innovative strategic conception and execution
- Agenda and speaker management
- Challenge the status quo to create a state of the art event
- Own set of responsibilities for specific projects in collaboration with senior project managers
- Support community management and communication for internal innovator community
- Cooperate with other departments, partners and agencies to drive projects and program
- Use new ways of working within the Henkel dx department to develop new ideas, e.g. Design Thinking, Value Proposition and Business Model Canvas etc.
- Student who has successfully passed several semesters of business-related studies, such as digital, innovation and entrepreneurship, project management, event management or comparable fields
- Practical and international experience in the event ecosystem, e.g. internships and semesters abroad are beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous
- High digital affinity and trained handling in digital software and tools
- Self-motivated and creative team-player with a high level of independence
- Extraordinary organizational skills to keep objectives and big picture on track with focus to details (task-management)
- Creative mind with strong innovative and out-of-the-box approach
- Excellent in communication (verbal and written) to articulate in clear, sharp and compelling way
- Stress-resistant, resilient personality with ability to improvise and outperform under uncertainty
21016440 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich