Ihre AufgabenSchenker is currently engaged in the development program TANGO to establish a new Transport Management System (TMS) for the global Air and Ocean freight forwarding operations.TANGO is being developed in four phases and is being deployed to all the company's country organizations to form the global core Air and Ocean freight forwarding system. The TANGO team consists of more than 200 experts from more than 27 nationalities in 12 global locations.For the project team and the future line organization, Schenker is looking for Specialists as Software Test Analyst.As a Test Analyst, preferable with freight forwarding experience you are able to use your expertise and logical approach to implement and keep test scripts maintainable and lean. The task comprises the implementation and planning of test scenarios based on the given solution concepts and requirements.Anforderungen
- Development of test strategy for acceptance tests;
- Research and analyze business solution concepts independently;
- Design user acceptance test cases based on business solution concepts/requirements;
- Execution of ACT test cases on the test environment;
- Ability to communicate across geographically dispersed teams across multiple cultures
- Prepare and present in demo meetings new delivered functionality to stake holders;
- Respond to customer requests quickly and effectively;
- Provide Mentorship for junior testers;
- Gain logistics knowledge by self-learning processing as well as provided trainings;
- Strictly follow and comply with all defined test procedures, processes and instructions;
- Strictly follow and comply with all the rules and regulation on DB Schenker Compliance Guideline.
- Study to university degree level of computer science, information systems, engineering or a comparable education / work experience
- Excellent in English reading and writing, fluent in listening and speaking
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong logical thinking skills and ability for objective assessment
- A dynamic, proactive, and highly systematic way of working
- Competent knowledge of testing processes and able to train junior testers
- Plus: Operational experience in air and/or ocean
- Experience in designing and executing effective functional test cases Proficient knowledge of ideally ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Test Analyst
- High level of self-discipline and self-motivation and being able to finish self-organized a given target in a reasonable time frame (considering estimation, time planning, information flow, progress reporting, etc.)
- Good first experience in team coordination to fulfil test concepts and preparation of specifications for test concepts
- Specifies the requirements for test environments and test tools
- Experience with Test Management tracking and versioning tools like ALM, TestRail, JIRA, SVN, MS Teams
- Good understanding of data bases like SQL and logical query building
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Test Analyst (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich