Deployment Specialist (*)
Ihre AufgabenYour tasks:
- Perform rollout of target landscape applications (Transport Management Systems and supporting tools) in the portfolio of Global IT Management Air and Ocean (Global ITMAO) to the Schenker organization as part of a global, international and interdisciplinary team.
- Conducting deployment projects including coordination with other departments on global and country level
- Collecting information for set-up of the production system environment and configuring them "ready for use"
- Training Schenker Super-Users on applications for the Air- and Ocean freight business units
- Supporting and mentoring the country rollout and training team with creation of the training schedule and course content
- Conducting Hyper-Care after go-live, on-site in branch offices of Schenker country organizations and remotely
- Understand and promote standard Air- and Ocean freight business processes and consult Schenker Air- and Ocean freight business teams on optimal use of our applications
- Support the development and creation of the training material, user guides and state-of-the-art E-Learning
- Assist 24x7 IT support team with expert knowledge
- The ideal candidate is a person with several years of experience in Air Freight operations, or in deploying complex applications supporting Air (or Ocean) operations. Having obtained this experience within the Schenker organization is beneficial.
Furthermore, the candidate is/has:
- A solid understanding of the business processes in Air (or Ocean) Freight Forwarding
- Experience in software rollout or is eager to develop from a freight forwarder to a Deployment Specialist
- Willing to travel and be away from home on a regular basis
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in business English, both written and verbal
- Cross-cultural sensitivity
- Familiar with creating Learning Material (presentations, exercises, etc.)
- Affinity with education
- Intermedia or advanced user skill of the most common MS Office products, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- A pragmatic and logical approach Training on the tools and methodology used will be provided.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525Job Details
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Deployment Specialist (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich