Executive Specialist for Management of external and internal Credit Risk Data (m/f/d) - remote
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
Along the order-to-cash process, we are passionate about keeping master data up to date along the supply chain, weighing potential credit risks, and thus executing payment flows on time. We are close to our customers and contribute to BASF's success every day with needs-based and innovative solutions.RESPONSIBILITIES
As Executive Specialist for Management of external and internal Credit Risk Data (m/f/d) you are especially responsible for processes and tools for credit risk information from external agencies. In this way you are setting the ground for effective and efficient credit management. You are driving the digital transformation of customer credit risk management by innovative concepts using cutting edge technologies.
- You optimize continuously global sourcing of external information in coordination with global Credit Management community based on regular market observation and validations.
- You coordinate continuous development, maintenance and validation of a global cloud solution.
- You ensure globally effective and efficient processes for management and processing of essential credit / master data.
- You coordinate cross-functional M&A activities and carve-out ensuring consistent management information.
- You ensure efficient business support for global credit management community.
- successfully completed degree in economics or business informatics or comparable qualification
- sound expertise in Finance
- strong skills with regards to process & data analysis
- good understanding & efficient use of SAP ERP
- very good presentation skills in English
- efficient communication with communities and close collaboration with IT consultants
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.At BASF, the chemistry is right.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Albena Popova, Tel.:+49 30 2005-59494 (between 09:30 - 11:00 am CET)
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich