Procurement Officer with French (m/f/d) - Remote Option GER
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
At Supplier and Reporting, we don't just see numbers, we see solutions. We stand for high-quality purchasing and financial processes: from purchase-to-pay processes and book-to-reports to our business and financial reporting. To achieve this, we not only handle our processes efficiently and accurately, but also focus specifically on modern solutions for designing future-oriented financial processes and satisfied customers.RESPONSIBILITIES
As Procurement Officer, you are responsible for all operational purchasing activities. In detail, you ensure our BASF companies in Europe are supplied with raw materials, technical goods and services.
- You play an active role: you implement and adhere to the company's procurement guidelines and you conduct numerous Purchase-to-Pay process tasks.
- In collaboration and consultation with our internal business partners, you handle orders accordingly to the guidelines.
- Assuring timely deliveries and handling non-conformities are part of your daily tasks.
- In doing so, you are responsible for entering master data of contracts into our IT systems and keeping this data updated.
- In this context, you are the central point of contact for operational procurement processes, you will answer questions from stakeholders (e. g. internal customers, suppliers, strategic buyers and colleagues from the finance departments).
- completed vocational education or bachelor's degree
- ideally initial professional experience in an area of business and commerce, preferably purchasing or in the logistic area
- good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP or other digitalized solutions (usage of macros, scripting, ION) is an advantage
- strong communication skills in French and English
- ability to identify customer needs and enjoy consulting
- open to change in a dynamic environment using new tools and adapting to new processes
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.At BASF, the chemistry is right.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Katharina Kollmer, email@example.com, Tel.: +49 30 2005-56362
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focuced solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us at on.basf.com/serviceHUB-berlin
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich