Senior Project Manager Inhouse Consulting (m/f/d)
Bewirb dich auf der Webseite des Arbeitgebers
We are the global in-house management consultancy for BASF. Our focus is on strategic projects, which drive effective change processes. The areas covered here range from growth, organisational development and efficiency projects to acquisition and divestment. We have a strong team spirit and actively promote career development within BASF.RESPONSIBILITIES
As Senior Project Manager you will drive large projects and programs together with BASF's senior management team in the fields of:
- Innovation & Growth: Driving innovative business modeling, bringing strategies to life and enabling agile organizational set-ups
- Marketing & Sales: Supporting business with state-of-the-art pricing, marketing & sales concepts and strategies
- Organizational Excellence: Optimizing and redefining organizational structures and processes to support strategy and business model implementation
- Post Merger Integration / Carve Out: Managing mid to large scale acquisitions and divestments
- Change Management: Planning, developing and implementing change initiatives with BASF leadership
- you have many years of professional experience in a top tier management or strategy consultancy
- you are interculturally oriented, with excellent communication skills in English
- due to your experience in a global corporate environment working with (executive) management is natural for you
- international work experience is a plus
- High top management exposure and strategic projects with real impact to pave the way for a management career in the industry.
- Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
- An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
- Great working environment within a young, motivated and diverse team.
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Explore BASF management consulting at https://on.basf.com/management-consulting
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Isabelle Bludau Tel.:+49 30 2005-59773
BASF SE, located in Ludwigshafen am Rhein, is the corporate headquarters of the BASF Group and part of the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region. BASF stands for competence in chemistry since 1865 and is represented today in the world's major consumer markets, with a wide range of products. As the largest employer in the region, BASF SE offers multiple career opportunities for students, university graduates and professionals providing also training in over 30 professions. Leisure, sports, culture and a good infrastructure characterize the Rhine-Neckar Metropolitan Region, in which BASF is also involved with numerous activities. Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/BASFSE_LU
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich