Head of Product Management - Retail Core (w/m/d)
Zalando strives to be the starting point for fashion for its European customers. A key aspect towards fulfilling this purpose is to ensure that our customers find a broad assortment of products that suit their every fashion need for every occasion. This is where we come in.
We at Retail Core are building the most advanced and automated procure-to-pay product solution in the fashion industry. Retail Core's team members are responsible for the suite of products which enables our Buyers / Planners / Operations and wholesale brands to efficiently manage their collaboration digitally. Our products support all the process steps, from exchanging article catalogs with our suppliers, deciding what articles to buy and how much to buy, finalizing orders, coordinating the shipment and delivery of goods to our warehouses to settling the invoices for EUR 3.5bn+ worth of merchandise annually.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Work with Product, Engineering and Operations to build a state-of-the-art product vision and strategy which ensures delivery of targets with the right priorities and the most flexible and scalable systems.
- Take ownership and deliver initiatives to improve key automation and commercial impact KPIs by continuously improving experiences for our wholesale brands and Zalando buying teams.
- Lead, hire, develop and guide product managers within your teams to make them ready for the next proficiency level.
- Contribute to the Product Management community at Zalando and help shape its future.
- You inspire, consult and empower your team and stakeholders.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An experienced, data-driven and collaborative Product Management practitioner and leader.
- Experience developing B2B products across multiple platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work across multiple teams, align goals and deliverables and drive overall success independent of organizational boundaries.
- Experience of owning the long and medium-term vision and development roadmap for products with a multi-year horizon for reaching the full vision.
- You know how to measure the success of your product and continuously iterate to improve it for the benefit of our customers and our business.
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders for alignment and buyin to deliver impact.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 35+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten