Principal Product Manager - Payment Experiences
Principal Product Manager - Payment Methods
The Payment Methods team is responsible for the payment gateway architecture, payment methods; to be integrated and maintained, and the payment checkout.
Zalando Payments is operating under an e-money licence and is fully PCI DSS compliant. Offering card payments; following PSD2 and PCI compliance, evaluating and working with different acquirers and 3DS providers are part of your daily work, as is identifying the right payment methods for the customers in the countries Zalando operates in.
As our Product Manager, you are responsible for the product vision, strategy, and execution of the payment methods offering at Zalando. You are aware of the regulatory environment and the challenges, but also the opportunities that come with it. Being able to actively address the challenges rather than reacting, is a key element to this position. Part of your ownership will be the payment checkout, offering customers the right payment methods, where optimisation and experimentation are part of the team’s DNA.
You will have full ownership of the problem space and solutions based on deep customer knowledge, data usage (of our products, industry, competitive landscape), and business strategy. This role requires the leadership of multidisciplinary product teams, the ability to discover deep customer needs, and to combine them with strong business acumen.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Discover and validate customer problems and commercial opportunities based on rigorous product management frameworks and techniques.
- Define and drive the long-term vision and product strategy of our payment method product portfolio, aligning with stakeholders and transferring it into actionable roadmaps based on business cases, customer preferences, and scalability.
- Create a framework for constant experimentation and data-driven decisions.
- Reinforce a dedicated focus on our customers and how to solve the right problems, introducing and maintaining frameworks to help the team put the customer first.
- Lead and mentor the product management team, putting collaboration at the core of how your teams work, thus, enabling and empowering them.
PERKS AT WORK
- An experienced, data-driven, collaborative, and passionate Product Management leader who has consistently proven the ability to define an inspiring product vision and strategy based on the right data.
- Has a proven track record on product launches, from problem definition, over solution design to launch; with clear KPIs, product roadmaps to Go-to-market strategies in multiple geographies.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to link problems to business strategies. Also being able to transfer those to priorities and clearly communicate to product development teams, core business, and product stakeholders.
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work and to execute in a regulated environment whilst delivering constant customer value, addressing challenges, problems, and managing risk at the same time.
- The ability to mentor and guide the team in product discovery, research, storytelling, and delivery. You will always have a focus on empowering and enabling your team.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando Payments builds the technologies for all financial transactions in the Zalando fashion store and our other consumer-facing apps. We work to deliver a flawless user experience in the checkout, as well as the processing of payments and reconciliation in the back-end. Through smart risk steering, we boost conversion and deliver a competitive advantage to our customers, taking in the entire financial process.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten