Data Analyst - Experimental and Quasi-Experimental Methods
As an Analyst in our Offprice Economics Team, you will drive data-driven decision-making through the use of causal inference methods. You will serve as our in-house expert on statistical and econometric modelling using your experience with querying data using SQL, exploratory data analysis, visualization and online A/B Testing. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You will continuously improve our experimental and quasi-experimental frameworks and algorithms through your research, collaborating with analysts embedded in business teams in order to detect causal effects.
- You will perform statistical analyses to answer business questions, such as measuring the impact of changes to our pricing system or identifying proxy KPIs that drive long-term CLV.
- You will design research plans and select the most appropriate methods.
- You will take an active role in our Data Community by bringing in your expertise in causal inference and predictive modelling through trainings and consulting.
- You will act as an expert on causal inference and consult analysts embedded in individual business teams.
PERKS AT WORK
- Proven track record as a web or product analyst, ideally in a fast-paced e-commerce environment with experience in A/B Testing or Causal Inference.
- You balance technical acumen with business understanding and excel in collaborating with commercial stakeholders to drive insightful, robust analyses.
- Proficient in data transformation (SQL) and the use of statistical software (Python/Jupyter Notebooks e.g. pandas, matplotlib, numpy, R, dplyr.) Data storytelling using Tableau is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a detail oriented and self-starter mindset. You value a diverse and fast-paced business environment, and hence couple your passion for big data with pragmatism to drive actions and impact.
- Excellent educational background in Social Sciences like Economics, Political Science, Statistics, Epidemiology, or similar quantitative field. Masters degree or higher preferred.
- Excellent communicator in English, able to clearly explain results and analytical techniques to a non-technical audience.
A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten