Principal Product Manager- In-season Steering
As Principal Product Manager in zDirect, you will shape the future of Europe's biggest fashion platform. You will be leading the in-season steering team insize zDirect that is responsible for providing partners with data-driven insights and tooling to better steer their business, improve commercial decision-making, and identify growth opportunities in Zalando. As part of this role, you will interact with Zalando merchants, identify their growth challenges and opportunities, design state of the art in-season steering solutions together with our engineering and design teams, and contribute to disrupting the fashion industry.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Identify new product opportunities with a customer-centric mindset, select the right solutions to focus on by making business-savvy decisions and then move fast to successfully execute on your ideas. You are responsible for the resulting customer proposition and business impact
- Act as the owner of your product: set a clear vision, smart roadmap and ambitious targets and then report against those on a frequent basis
- Lead a dedicated product team to create a highly scalable solution and build products that will shape the evolution of our Marketplace business .
- Manage complex and diverse inter-team relationships and lead company-wide collaborations
- Translate business requirements into technical features and user stories.
- Be a mentor to other colleagues by showcasing deep expertise in your domain and acting as a role model for successful product management
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent; 7+ years of experience in a product/commercial role in a ecommerce/fashion/tech environment
- Successful track record in building B2B tooling and leading teams in a fast-paced ecosystem.
- Outstanding problem solving skills and affinity for numbers, feeling very comfortable calculating business cases, and an understanding of online business models and current industry trends
- Bridge the natural divide between business and technology and experience in agile working environments with cross-functional teams. You collaborate across multiple product areas to solve problems that matter and create clarity for audiences
WHAT WE OFFER
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 100+ internal and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties and events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, training platform and training budget, free language courses (English / German), pension scheme, 40% Zalando shopping discount on most products from our catalogue, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and access to an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in selected locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, and business need.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten