Principal Product Manager- Marketing Automation
You will join a high-impact team that is shaping the future of Zalando’s Traffic Platform.Our mission is to build the most effective and trusted products for performance marketing. Next to building products that optimally allocate large investments across campaigns, we also create products that help us build deeper relationships with consumers by combining technology and marketing. Therefore we continuously explore innovative concepts involving automation, analytics and ML. The fast changing marketing and tech environments require us to continuously adapt our products and be inventive.
You will be responsible for co-creating the product vision, strategy, identifying impactful product opportunities and ensuring effective execution. You will lead a team of product managers and collaborate with marketing experts, data scientists and engineers. Excellence in product methodologies, focus on making a measurable impact and collaborative approach are the success factors for this role.
Where your expertise is needed
- Be the owner of marketing automation products: co-create and execute on the mid- & long-term product vision and strategy together with the team. Define goals with your team to achieve a high-level alignment on a half-year basis. Contribute to execution
- Create measurable impact: strive for maximum impact with available resources. Relentlessly focus the team on solving what matters
- Enable the team: Facilitate collaboration, communication, and decision-making between product, marketing, engineering and stakeholders. Optimize ways of working. Remove any roadblocks that stand in the way and effectively manage conflict and priorities. Foster an inclusive & diverse team environment
- Be a coach and role model to product managers in your team by showcasing deep expertise in product management and commercial understanding of Zalando business
What we’re looking for
PERKS AT WORK
- You have a track record of building and launching high complexity products that achieved a measurable impact. You owned several products end-to-end: defined mid- & long-term vision, strategy, goals and executed on your plan
- You led a product team, enabled it to deliver successfully and grew team members’ product management skills. You excel at inspiring a team towards a purpose and making them excited about the future
- You can structure any problem and explain it to anyone. Getting up to speed on complex processes is easy for you and you do not get lost in the details. You find the biggest opportunities and best solutions fast and reliably. You know how to measure the success of your products
- You create impact by effectively managing conflicts and priorities, in thinking creatively and being solution-oriented. You enjoy driving continuous improvement and innovation on product and team level
- In addition to outstanding verbal communication, you are used to writing vision documents, concise decision documents and know when to use a whiteboard to bring your point across
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
#marketsjobs, #marketsjobstech, #marketsproductmgmt
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten