Country Sales Manager - France (f/m/d) - Connected Retail
As our Country Manager (w/m/d) you are responsible for the successful market entry and fast scale of Connected Retail in France. You have the ownership for driving business and acquiring both brands and lighthouse retailers. You are part of one of the most innovative Zalando teams and reinvent retail: Online-to-Offline.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Sales: Build and shape our Connected Retail business by building a client acquisition strategy in your country with the aim of generating business for our SaaS solution. Identify innovative opportunities to acquire new clients starting with Zalando’s brand contacts and going beyond.
- Ownership and Autonomy: Independently establish and ideally bring your own sales pipeline. Identify and use the right sales channels. Approach lighthouse retailers and brands and spark their enthusiasm by compiling and presenting the best individual product solution for them. You will negotiate the license agreement and finalize the signing.
- Build Connected Retail in France: Build the perfect team for going fast but fair on our new markets
- Know-How: Understand and coordinate your clients’ needs and help to improve the platform through your reflected feedback. Consult with our clients and look for opportunities to support our collaboration into further growth
- Responsibility: Reaching our targets and ultimately making our SaaS solution a success
PERKS AT WORK
- Sales: A minimum of 5 years of work experience with relevant contacts in the industry is required. Experience with selling SaaS to B2B clients and/or experience in brick & mortar retail operations is a big plus. Customer acquisition and turning a fresh prospect into a lead excites you. On top of this, you should show great passion for this role, a native hunger to succeed. Along with perseverance and resilience in your daily job
- Communication: Strong communication and negotiation skills should be natural for you and a passion for sales. You are fluent in English and French; German is a big plus
- Team Spirit: Our team is important to us, so not only should you be able to work independently (because it drives you to peak performance), at the same time you are a great team player.
- Savvy: Critical thinker, you like to challenge the status-quo and have an interest in technology
- You are enthusiastic about developing a business further and implementing new creative ideas for maximizing sales
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts.
- Competitive salary, great IT equipment, flexible working times, diverse sports and health offerings.
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations).
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO CONNECTED RETAIL
As part of the Zalando universe, Connected Retail is enabling brick-and-mortar stores to sell directly to millions of online consumers on the Zalando platform. Together with our partners and state -of- the- art technologies we are building a seamless experience for our 42 million active customers to shop from local stores. This results in greater shopping experience, product selection and availability in products, faster delivery times and more sustainable shipping.
THE FUTURE OF RETAIL IS CONNECTED
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten