Senior Software Engineer (Java) - Collabary
Collabary is the complete influencer marketing platform, providing brands a full influencer discovery and management tool to guide them on their influencer marketing journey. Learn more about our tech teams here.
As a Backend Engineer in the Collabary team, your main objective is to deliver features for our users. You will design and build products with your team, working together with product managers, designers, and frontend engineers to solve common goals. You should be a team player with strong technical knowledge, who is eager to learn, and have a passion for building products that our users love.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Design and develop innovative, secure solutions with your team
- Work closely with stakeholders and product to deliver high-value, performant, and robust features
- Maintain, optimise and extend our software infrastructure and tooling to improve our engineering productivity, software quality and operational excellence (high-availability, fault tolerance etc.)
- Based on our microservices architecture, you and your team will own your code and decide together on the technologies and tools to utilize as well operate large-scale web applications on PaaS/SaaS cloud (AWS).
- Cross-functional way-of-working with an entrepreneurial mindset and drive the whole development cycle according to its purpose - from implementation to testing and maintenance.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- At least 6 years of experience, coding in Java with experience in working with Spring (Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Boot etc…) related frameworks and so with Relational and NoSql Databases.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Principles, Design Patterns and good understanding of microservice architecture.
- You are experienced in building, maintaining and improving large Web Applications and REST APIs.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and experience working in a company developing own product.
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills
- Great communicator that can easily explain ideas and engage people
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
ABOUT ZALANDO MARKETING SERVICES
At Zalando Marketing Services we create meaningful connections between brands and consumers through a deep understanding of their personalities. We work with brands, agencies and publishers from fashion and beyond to produce innovative, impactful campaigns that reach the right audience at the right moment. Thanks to its holistic mix of cutting-edge and privacy compliant technology, in-depth audience insights, expansive reach and compelling content brands produce successful campaigns across multiple digital marketing channels.
For more information about Zalando Marketing Services, clickhere.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten