As a Process Manager (w/m/d), you will be responsible for the design, optimisation and automation of processes that represent the basis for the day to day work of Zalando’s Customer Care department. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Challenging & optimizing Customer Care processes, leading optimization projects with multiple stakeholder groups
- Identifying potential for optimization and implementing standardizations for the Customer Care processes while keeping in mind market and business model specifics of the different countries.
- Being responsible for the preparation, execution and post-processing of different process workshops which are necessary to ensure the feasibility of the proposed processes.
- Being the first contact person for Zalando departments in regards to Customer Care processes and will actively cooperate with them in order to implement new or optimize existing Customer Care processes.
PERKS AT WORK
- Completed Bachelor's or Masters’s degree in Economics, Business, Process Design or a similar subject.
- At least five years professional experience working on projects, process optimization, process automation or in similar positions.
- Experience in process visualization, great logical thinking and experience at communicating with the different stakeholders within Customer Care and the Zalando SE.
- Up for an exciting challenge in which you feel comfortable independently driving projects forward and autonomously achieving our goals.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten