Senior Manager – Commercial/ Financial Planning & Business Analytics - Beauty (w/m/d)
As Senior Manager, you are responsible for leading and executing all commercial/ financial controlling and business analytics topics related to the Beauty business. Furthermore, you shape the way we support management decision-making, from co-defining performance KPIs through to creating intelligent reporting solutions to track and monitor performance. Your scope includes both existing and new business, where you drive opportunity sizing and business case evaluation for strategic growth projects. You are the domain expert and the go-to person for all Beauty-specific commercial, financial and analytical knowledge in the company.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Creating business forecasts, producing financial reports and preparing performance analyses including management dashboards to support decision-making
- Shaping the reporting landscape by adapting Fashion-centric analytical formats and ensuring they are fit-for-purpose for Beauty
- Providing ad-hoc business analytics support to Beauty leadership to drive strategic thinking on high impact topics
- Challenging commercial metrics, developing hypotheses on how to improve performance, and translating these hypotheses into actionable, data-based insights and recommendations
PERKS AT WORK
- University degree (Masters or higher) in business, economics or a comparable field of study with 5+years relevant professional experience in a commercial position, business analytics, finance or similar
- Proactive, independent working style with strong strategic thinking and problem-solving mindset
- High numerical competence and enthusiasm for data and insights-led decision making
- Proficiency using data tools including Excel and Google Sheets, as well as Google Slides and Data Studios to visualize your insights.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten