Senior Product Analyst - Zalando Lounge m/f/d
Data is a critical part of our product development process and Product Analysts (f/m/d) are the chief advocates. We are looking for an experienced Analyst to join our team, which is the growing authority for understanding causality within the realm of our website and native apps. Through the data & insights you provide, you will have a direct impact on product decisions, and help shape the customer experience of Zalando Lounge.
You will complete a virtual cross functional team focusing on Treating our best customers best. You add the analytics perspective to the team consisting of Product Managers, Product Designers, and Software Engineers while reporting into the Teamlead Product Analytics. You will be responsible for providing customer insights and understanding along the whole Product Development Process using exploratory data analysis, descriptive analyses, and A/B testing as well as other statistical approaches. You ensure impact measurement of product decisions as well as the continuous reporting and monitoring of critical business KPIs. Your analytical understanding helps you to see clearly how our products grow and related KPIs can be improved.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Providing clarity on big strategic topics by translating them into research questions, defining research plans that leveraging the causal inference toolkit
- Performing set-up and analysis of A/B tests for new features and business opportunities, analysing and deep-diving into the results to give recommendations. Following the scientific research process to provide well documented and reproducible results
- Enabling Product Managers to formulate testable hypotheses and coaching them to grow their analytical capabilities.
- Managing stakeholder interests and collaborating with other analytical teams across Zalando, while staying focused on the ultimate research goal
- Developing in-depth analytical user understanding, defining and monitoring key performance metrics and helping the product team improve them
- Impacting product decisions through presentation and data storytelling of data-based recommendations.
- Sharing best practices with analytics and product teams and the larger community
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven track record of 3+ years as a web or product analyst, ideally in a fast-paced e-commerce environment with experience in A/B testing and quasi-experimental approaches for causal inference. You balance technical acumen with business understanding and excel in collaborating with commercial stakeholders to drive insightful, robust analyses.
- Strong educational background in Social Sciences like Economics, Political Science, Statistics, Epidemiology, Computer and information sciences, business analytics or similar quantitative field. Masters degree or higher preferred.
- Proficient in data querying and transformation (SQL/Bigquery), statistical computing (Python/Jupyter Notebooks or R/R Markdown), and Git. Data storytelling using Tableau is a plus.
- Sound knowledge of e-commerce KPIs and how they can be defined
- Strong knowledge of A/B testing best practices and/or a solid grasp of quasi-experimental methodologies/Econometrics
- Efficient project management skills and successful balancing diverse stakeholder groups
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a detail oriented and self-starter mindset. You value a diverse and fast-paced business environment, and hence balance your passion for big data with pragmatism to drive actions and impact.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- An active community for (product) analysts to exchange, learn, mentor and test new ideas.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings.
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts.
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in selected locations).
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT US
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten