Head of Buying Specialty - Zalando Lounge
As a Head of Buying Specialty you will report into the Head of Buying and will write the next chapter of this department's success. You will be planning and managing the budget for this business and are responsible for leading the buying teams Premium, Sports, Kids and Home.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will own strategy and you will be responsible for driving the assortment by constantly screening the fashion industry, Zalando Fashion Store developments and the offprice competition.
- Maximizing relationships, you will build strong, trustful long term partnerships with the biggest brands for this category such as Nike, VF, Armani, Ralph Lauren to jointly set up their off-price strategy.
- You will forge strong cross category relationships, lever cooperation between Zalando Fashion Store and the Lounge and will support our Partner Program teams
- Leading people is your passion. Alongside your key functional responsibilities, you will be fully responsible for leading, coaching and developing your team by identifying their strengths, development areas and training needs. You will look after a team of around twenty across various levels from Junior Buyers to Team Leads.
- Foster an inclusive & diverse team environment
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Relevant Fashion Buying Experience at a similar level. You have been part of a fast-paced retailing business, ideally within an E-commerce retailer and have a multi-branded Fashion Buying background, preferably within an off-price business.
- As a strong leader, you will develop your team to the next level. You pride yourself in your leadership skills with at least 7 years of relevant experience leading a large team.
- Stakeholder Management is part of your role. You are a strong strategic thinker and are able to manage multiple stakeholders effectively through your communication style and emotional intelligence. You understand the challenges of the fashion business and the constant change and are exhilarated by this.
- Expertise with all tools and processes is relevant for buying positions. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and hands-on mentality. You know your figures at any time, base your decisions on fact and develop a figure based approach in your team
- Experience building & growing inclusive team environments
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten