Senior Product Manager - Outfits Program (w/m/d)
The Zalando Outfits Program creates experiences which aim to redefine fashion inspiration and help customers create their new favourite outfits.
As a senior product manager in the program you will lead the development and management of experiences which inspire Zalando’s millions of customers across Europe with fresh style ideas which excite them about the potential of fashion.
You will work with an experienced multidisciplinary team to develop ambitious, creative solutions to solve customer problems and bring them to life. You will also work closely with social media marketing teams and applied scientists to identify new ways to improve content and personalisation solutions to help us meet the needs of our diverse customer base.
You will also become part of Zalando’s product community where you can grow your skills and network and contribute to Zalando’s product management best practice.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Developing an understanding of and empathy with customer problems related to style inspiration - and the ability to turn these into opportunities for Zalando
- Using your excellent strategic thinking to develop and deliver on a clear, impactful product vision and strategy
- Developing clear measures of success for your product areas and confident use of data to inform your impact assessments and product decisions
- Bringing together experts from multiple disciplines (engineering, analytics, design, applied science and business development) to design and deliver innovative, impactful solutions which solve real problems and help Zalando create a differentiated customer experience
- Creating conditions for and driving productive collaboration with stakeholders and other teams across Zalando
- Writing and leading discussions of your own written narratives with senior stakeholders to communicate product strategy, solutions and executions plans - and contributing to the creation of team-level narratives
PERKS AT WORK
- 5+ years experience as a product manager of customer-facing products or features
- Someone who can handle ambiguity with ease and cut a clear path through it to develop a clear product vision and strategy
- Excellent analytical skills to define and measure impact
- A team player who builds strong relationships with their multidisciplinary peers and stakeholders develop high quality, impactful solutions
- A good understanding and experience of qualitative and quantitative research methods and A/B testing
- Solid prioritisation and planning skills to keep momentum, focus and give structure - whilst also foreseeing and managing risks and blockers
- Clear, compelling written and verbal communication and storytelling skills to foster transparency and collaboration
- A demonstrable passion for understanding customer needs and solving problems that matter
- A passion for product management and developing your own product craft - and supporting others to build theirs too
- Experience of working with applied science teams is welcome but an appreciation of and interest in algorithms is essential
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten