Principal Product Manager - Connected Retail
As a Principal Product Manager within the Connected Retail team you will be working on highly visible and high impact customer and partner facing products and features that directly affect the customer and partner experience across app and web. You will be working closely with design, engineering and commercial teams to disrupt the way our customers shop fashion and beauty online. You will become a thought leader and trusted expert for our partners and deliver on a digital experience that sets industry standards and that outperforms any specialty shop in the market. The Connected Retail service gives physical retailers a chance to connect to the Zalando platform and sell products directly to over 30 million customers.
You will own the product vision for a value stream within Connected Retail and make omnichannel work allowing Zalando to become the starting point for fashion. You will define KPIs for your area, understand how they impact our business performance long-term and monitor success over time. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Define a medium to long term roadmap and backlog for your value stream and drive meaningful impact for the customer and business by delivering on them successfully and quickly across the customer journey.
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders and across teams and functions to identify strategic priorities based on delivering superior customer value and creating business impact.
- Backup your intuition, ideas and decisions through data-driven insights, a high degree of customer empathy and a thorough understanding of market specific trends and customer behavior
- Author all important product documents including a product roadmap, working backwards press releases, definition of business requirements, as well as functional specifications
- Mentor product managers in the team and across the organisation
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Experienced (10+ years) data driven and highly collaborative Principal Product Manager with a strong growth mindset and a track record in shipping customer facing products across multiple platforms and business impact at scale.
- You demonstrated your ability to break down complex problems by applying logical and easy to understand frameworks
- Demonstrated ability to relate to customers, identify and understand their underlying motivations and needs and an intuitive ability to solve customer problems and to develope impactful solutions across all stages of product management. an intuitive ability to solve customer problems and to develop impactful solutions across all stages of product management.
- High degree of competency and experience working with design teams as well as multiple engineering teams, steering product direction from discovery to delivery. Track record of leading cross functional teams through influence, not hierarchy, and uniting stakeholders across a large organization behind your product vision and strategy
- Fluent in English. German or any other Central European language is a plus.
- Our team is important to us and we are looking to have a great team player to join us. Positive energy, no-job-is-beneath-you attitude.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALANDO CONNECTED RETEAIL
As part of the Zalando universe, Connected Retail is enabling brick-and-mortar stores to sell directly to millions of online consumers on the Zalando platform. Together with our partners and state -of- the- art technologies we are building a seamless experience for our 42 million active customers to shop from local stores. This results in greater shopping experience, product selection and availability in products, faster delivery times and more sustainable shipping.
THE FUTURE OF RETAIL IS CONNECTED
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten