Senior Java Developer (Security / IAM) - zDirect (Marketplace)(w/m/d)
Part of the Zalando’s growth strategy for 2023, the Merchant Operations Business unit - building the Zalando Marketplace - has a strong focus on data products in the upcoming months and years.
As part of your role as Senior Java Engineer for security / IAM, you will be helping to shape the technical vision/strategy, future solutions roadmap, and architecture for how IAM is managed and deployed throughout the department serving both external partners and corporate users. You will be responsible for the setup, configuration, administration, development and deployment of Identity Lifecycle Management, Single Sign On, Federation, and Access Management throughout the organization. You will work cross-functionally within Zalando to develop standards and processes for handling IAM consistently and uniformly across the environment to let Zalando Marketplace support existing and emerging Business Models.
Learn more about our product from here.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A solid grasp of computer science fundamentals combined with a strong capacity of solving complex problems.
- Experience on managing/extending/complementing open source and or enterprise Identity Access Management software such as Keycloak, Okta or similar products.
- Experience in microservice architecture and designing large-scale, distributed software applications.
- Knowledge of cloud architectures as well as experience with AWS and Kubernetes or similar cloud providers and technologies.
- Knowledge in architecture/design methods and patterns, data and API specifications, quality assurance and testing methods.
- Effective communication in both verbal and written forms in English.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Integrate IAM systems with in-house applications, third party applications and SaaS applications for provisioning, identity authentication, and developing connectors between IAM tools and system resources.
- Work across functions to improve IAM solutions to enhance compliance requirements and best practices.
- Work with relevant compliance teams to research and translate global regulatory requirements pertaining to access management and identity governance into technical solutions.
- Conduct POCs of new Access Management products and services to validate integration needs.
- Create scalable solutions and ship working, testable, maintainable, readable code/data to production in small and safe iterations.
- Apply your knowledge of data structures, algorithms, data modelling, API design and computation fundamentals to solving customer problems.
- Contribute to decisions on the technologies and tools to deliver as well as operate large-scale applications on cloud (AWS or Kubernetes), based on a microservices architecture
- Maintain and operate the software built by the team by delivering the supporting operational elements for their team (metrics, graphs, alerting, tracing) to be able to track commercial and operational performance of their products.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties and events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, training platform and training budget, free language courses (English / German), pension scheme, 40% Zalando shopping discount on most products from our catalogue, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, diverse online accessible sports and health offerings (such as an extensive Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members)
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and access to an international team of experts and a very diverse group of colleagues. We are proud of our diversity and it shows in our recentlypublished report.
- Sponsorship for VISAs, Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in selected locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, and business need.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten